January 1 - Blind Scrap

January 1 - Blind Scrap
DraeScraps, Jan 1, 2019
KELLIE R GUZMAN and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      you are beautiful. I like your choice of colours and the title
      DraeScraps likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      Great arty take on this challenge, especially like the title. It reminds us to think outside the box.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh this is so dramatic and way cool! I love it. I also want to give you a hint of help for the MOC. YOU did everything perfect. What you can do to make it easier for YOU to post and others to click on your photo in the thread for each challenge is to use the
      1. Share BB [*img]Code Code
      all you have to do is click and copy the code under this title
      PASTE in the forum...you do NOT have to use the add image box at all! This will make a full size image and when anyone clicks on it...BAM they go right to it in the gallery! This is really great for MOC challenge threads, Speed scraps, and any other challenge.
      2. Share BB [*IMG] (with Thumbnail) Code - this is a smaller (thumbsize) image that will still bring you right to your page. (this is helpful for your MOC thread and challenges to come)[​IMG]
      *red asterisk is to keep the codes from messing up the post, they aren't actually on the titles
      If you are still lost, please post and we are here to help you!
      DraeScraps likes this.
    • DraeScraps
    • DraeScraps
      @AnneofAlamo Oo thanks. So, I tried that and I just got a broken photo icon...any ideas on why that is?
    • DraeScraps
      Nevermind. I see what I did wrong! Should I edit this thread?
    • AnneofAlamo
      you don't have to use the image button, just paste in the forum. it has the whole html code you need.
      oh no, you don't have to edit, this is just to make it easier for you and for others to click on and go right to your page to comment. you can if you want, but no worries

MOC is full of love in the gallery, it is my favorite part. I can not get over how fast the gallery moves and the comments that are happening!
      DraeScraps likes this.
    • DraeScraps
      thank you so much for your help! I agree- the gallery is just so amazing. I try not to look until my page is done, because otherwise I'd spend all my time just browsing all the gorgeous art.
    • mrs2a50
      Wonderful photo of you, and you matched your colors perfectly! Love the "portrait" word art! Thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    DraeScraps
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    996.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).