Pups_r_Paps

January-1---Blind-Scrap---Soccer

January-1---Blind-Scrap---Soccer
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 1, 2022
Description:
JOURNALING: For several years now, my favorite Columbus Crew soccer player has been 23 year old, Defender, Milton Valenzuela from Argentina. I love how he can run down the sideline so close to the edge but still keep the ball in play, how accurately he can send the ball onto the feet of the Strikers, and his overall energy on the field. Little did I know when I took these pictures of him in 2021, on 10/23 and 10/27, that it might be the last time I see him in a Crew kit. He is “out of contract” and is a free agent. Rumor has it a major Argentinian team is interested.

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me (requirements 1 thru 4); KITS – “Sporty – Soccer” (requirements 6 thru 10) and “Sunny Side Up” (requirement 5), both by Kristin Aagard; FONT – Anjelika Rose; CHALLENGE REQUIREMENTS – 1, 2, 3, 4 photos (by me), 5 – yellow paper (Sunny Side Up), 6 – Soccer paper, 7 – Soccer Field overlay, 8 – Soccer ball, 9 – Journaling card, 10 – Title Block
    • Pachimac
      Great way to chronicle a favorite athlete!
    • KAPOH
      Great looking soccer page. I hope Milton stays with the Crew, but the team looking at him in Argentina has a wonderful history. I love the yellow colors on you page and the soccer ball border.
    • A-M
      All that yellow, black and white looks good. The placement of the photos looks good. A great start to MOC for you.
    • mrs2a50
      This bold page just pops beautifully! thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).