Pups_r_Paps

January 1- Blind Scrap: Christmas-Little-People

January 1- Blind Scrap: Christmas-Little-People
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: Many years ago, my sister and I saw a craft in a magazine to make Christmas-themed “little people” out of felt and clothespins. The picture shows three of them – Mr. & Mrs. Claus and a Caroler with a horn. It was so much fun that we made additional characters, such as a Man carrying wrapped packages and a Little Drummer Boy. After I married and moved to California, my sister sent the “Little People” to me one Christmas. I cried when I saw them because they brought back so many happy memories. This year (2019) I let my sister know that the next time we’re together we need to “refresh” the “Little People” – after 30+ years, they deserve it!

CREDITS: PHOTO – by me; KITS – “Faithful”, Kristin Aagard; “Season of Magic”, Lynn Grieveson; “Autumn is Here”, Kristin Aagard; FONTS - Amberlyn Script Regular, Comic Sans Regular
    • bcnatty
      Those guys are so cute!! It may be something we have to make one year with the kids!! Great layout!
    • KAPOH
      This brings back a lot of memories. Your layout is so pretty. Love the color palette and the placement of the elements. Frames are particularly pretty. Love the foliage on the side.
    • A-M
      What a lovely memory you have recorded on your great page for this challenge.
    • mrs2a50
      I love the way you layered the line of boughs under the frame! Very creative! Thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).