rlucasmn, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
January 31 - Then + Now (The Last Day)!

Scrapping with Liz Zine Album Template 12, modified
Dawn Inskip – Lightshade papers, journal cards, elements
Dawn Inskip – Photographic, torn papers
Lynn Grieveson – Treasured – tab

Journaling: (170 words)
When May arrives, all things start to bloom. The air is sweeter, the days are longer, the light returns, and our family usually makes a trip to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum to see the tulips. On those journeys, my girls will often cooperate enough that we get a decent family photo as well as several pictures of them - alone or as a group. One of their favorite spots to pose together is this awesome, sprawling tree, located at the edge of the stream by the main waterfall.

Now, we can often coax them into dressing nicely for the visit. Notice how in the 2016 picture they are all in dresses? They do clean-up well.

The older picture, from 2012, shows them all in their tomboy phases, I think. Then, being outside meant the ability to explore, climb, run around, and generally view the world as their playground.

I’m thankful that they love this tree so much that almost any visit means stopping by for a climb and a pose.
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are so great!! I love that they will still pose in the tree! Absolutely beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).