flowersgal

Jan2020_Sahlin Studio Chall_web

Jan2020_Sahlin Studio Chall_web
flowersgal, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
January 2020 - Sahlin Studio challenge
Supplies:
Sahlin Studio - For Real; Documentary; Chesterfield; Treasured_ People (a TLP collab), PM-World-Canada (with Britt Designs) and 1Jan20 template (provided)
JennFort likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so very, very beautiful, Patsy. I can tell that your friend is a very special woman. Isn't it wonderful to have a friend like her? I know you both are very blessed to have each other. Funny you should mention that she's younger than your daughters, because I'm such a huge fan of "generational friendship". If we had more of that, this world would be a better place. My granddaughter and I want to get T-shirts made because we believe so much in this. May God bless both of you. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. Yes, it is sometimes hard to establish intergenerational friendships but what a blessing they are.
    • mcurtt
      How special! I understand about those types of relationships. John and I were friends with a woman who was about 40 years older than me. We would visit each other, we would go out for breakfast, we went to concerts together. She passed away at the age of 101. She never married. I think she adopted us as her kids. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - what a blessing you were to her and she was to the two of you.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love the stacking of the background papers and the layering that you created!! Such a wonderful series of photos that you preserved!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).