krutch1000

Jan20 Journaling

Jan20 Journaling
krutch1000, Jan 26, 2019
Description:
ETC Dan Couontryside paper, FJ Roadtrip Frame, Lynnemarie Crazy Love Sketchbook paint recolored.

Along with this embarrasing story from my childhood that VERY few people know about! :)

My story is about my mother’s lamp shown in the photo and it’s many friends. My mother was house proud. She had very nice furniture some of which I own now. The house was always tidy and her sense of style shown brightly in her beautifully decorated home. There were many table lamps throughout our home. Most of the table lamps had finials, the decorative piece on top that holds the lampshade in place.

I’m not sure what drove me to do this. Maybe it was an episode of the TV show Bewitched. Somewhere in my wild imagination I thought maybe the finials were magic so I went about the house gathering all the finials to keep in my room. I soon forgot about these but my parents began to notice that all the lamps were missing their finials. I did not confess right away but my parents figured it was me. They never let me forget that I was once a finial thief.
KELLIE R GUZMAN likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how funny! i love this story! you may very well be the only finial thief on the planet?! :)
    • cfile
      ha ha what a funny story!! Love that you scrapped it and love that gorgeous lamp. What a great page!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    • jesskab
      Finial Thief!!! :giggle
      It's a beautiful lamp & I just love your story. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    krutch1000
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).