Ladydoc

Jan15-Fill-the-Page

Jan15-Fill-the-Page
Ladydoc, Jan 15, 2018
Description:
I’m no stranger to filling the page; so, for this challenge I decided to do it in a more restrained manner than I usually do. I chose the Two by Two template from Get It Scrapped. Fonts - Bebas_Neue, Avenir, Traveling_Typewriter, Halogen_Flare; stitching - Just_Jaimee_Mar_2017_byoc, gold glitter style - justjaimee; button, papers, bookplate - lgrieveson_hester, frond - lgrieveson_watch_stars; tape - lgrieveson_lightmehome; tape, seal, veneer_crown - studio_sahlin_project_mouse_princess; knight - Gina_Cabrera_DDE_AKnight’sTale; crown_brad - anita_designs_birthday_girl; 3 star_sequins_kim_jensen_ourstorymixer; gold_brad - studio_wendy_somanybrads
KittyY likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Canterbury cathedral is on our "to-visit" list, one day! Love your journalling and pics. Great page!
    • LynnG
      What a wonderful way to scrap these photos, it looks amazing
    • JillW
      I love all of the straight lines throughout your page - and you've used just the right amount of elements as to not distract from the photos! Great take on the challenge - thank you for playing along!
    • ashleywb
      This really jumps out from the gallery. Beautiful photos and thanks for the history lesson!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Ladydoc
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    459.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).