Jan11_OnThisDay

Jan11_OnThisDay
leeners5, Jan 15, 2018
Description:
For Peep's Sake by Kristin Aagard
Journaling:
We celebrated Easter in North
Carolina with some of our best friends. I was incredibly
thankful that Daddy was home to spend the day with us this year since he was deployed last Easter.
You were pretty interested in the gifts you got from Daddy & me. We colored Easter eggs; I took the egg coloring photo right before you spilled the container of dye! We went to church with the Varners
(Barbara, Michaela, Joelle, & Kathy,
Barbara’s mom-in-law). It was a beautiful day and perfect for our spring outfits. We went to church with the Varner family too. We did eat our Easter dinner at our home with just the three of us. You had ham and mashed potatoes and gobbled it up. You did an Easter egg hunt with Michaela & Joelle. It didn’t take you long to realize the plastic eggs contained yummy treats (animal crackers). You also filled your basket with acorns, leaves, & twigs!
Tree City likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That is so cute, loved reading the story about your Easter! And love the sweet photos from the day. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    leeners5
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).