Serena

Jan 9th Advice To Your Future Self

Jan 9th Advice To Your Future Self
Serena, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
My layout for MoC 6 Advice to Yourself Journaling Challenge found here.

Credits:

Sahlin Studio: year of templates vol. 15

Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: Carpe Diem (collab - bundle)

Sabrina's Creations: Quote-it n4

Font: Myriad Pro

Journaling:

Dear Future Serena,

I hope by now that you have learned to love yourself. I understand *why* you have a hard time seeing how great you are, but from time to time even now I see peeks of your amazing qualities. I hope you've stopped being so hard on your talents, your singing pleases others, your photography is like every other photographers, there are great shots and awful ones. The ones that come out though are breath taking and you over look that fact way too often, hopefully I've corrected this by the time you read. I hope you've stopped searching for approval from everyone to love yourself, take a look around you, there are those who love you and *they* are the only ones that truly matter, everyone else can be forgotten. I also hope that you don't just focus on the day to day struggle and see exactly how far you've come. Remember to look back at all your successes. Also, don't forget, I think you're pretty cool.
Dalis, Mylinn and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!! Look at you beautiful lady and such great advice! Love all the little sections, especially the little girl reading on the moon!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 Thanks Chiquita!!! This was a challenge at first then suddenly it just slammed together. The journaling... heh. I'm not even going to say how long it took me to figure out how to phrase. o_O So many things I wanted to say but can't and shouldn't. LOL! <3
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love all of this, the pocket/grid style, the mix of photo text and art!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      Mylinn likes this.
    • bbymks5
      OMG I had the same problem!!! I'd type and use the backspace key like my pants were on FIRE!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Dalis
      My sweet sweet Serena, I love this, and I love you and I want ALL of this and SO MUCH MORE! I MISS YOU! :bk
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    726.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).