jagruti patel

Jan 9 2020 MOC - QR Code

Jan 9 2020 MOC - QR Code
jagruti patel, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
Allison Pennington - Fall Favourites Cozy Letters (from Super Special Mini Bundle 4.0 - currently in store), July Stuff 2017
Sahin Designs - White Christmas
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • Karen
      What a great pocket style layout and I love all the cute pictures of the adventure you two took together! Yay for not getting lost. :giggle I love the link to the place you visited. We have a tiny version of that type of place near us and my kids used to love going there and would ask all sorts of fun questions in awe of how people lived back then.
    • MrsPeel
      SOOOOOOoooooooo great to found you and with this AWESOME page!!!!!! the photo of the metro stairs is absolutely amazing, placed there it plays with the others and is fun, gives light at all the page...love both of yours smiles on that top photo and the gorgeous shadowing you gave to each block/pocket....I know I haven't been a good friend, the past 10 months have been extremely difficult, was hardly here, but promise will catch up with your gallery soon!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).