rrred68

Jan 7 - Bucket List

Jan 7 - Bucket List
rrred68, Jan 14, 2019
Description:
MOC7 - Jan 7 - Bucket List
5 Things that I would like to have happen! Most elements from Project Mouse - others were created by me.
MrsPeel and morgyns like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love the idea of a file folder!!! Clever!
      rrred68 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what an awesome list!!!!! love the folders too!! so much fun and your choices are superb!!!! I ll leave Benedict to you (not keen much) but the other too, specially Scott....it was one of my loved, deepest crushes when he was doing Quantum Leap in the early 90s (here in England I think that was the time it was on air) plus I saw Netflix Enterprise and LOVE him there too!!!!!
      Also would LOVE both be in Ellen's show and go to all Disney Parks...nit sure about Christmas though, unless in Orlando where I know is warm!
      You can be an extra in the movies quiet easily!! Not sure how is for you, but in here, the pay is lower than it was some20 something years ago but there are tons of agencies!!! Hope all comes true for you!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • rrred68
      @MrsPeel OMG! Thank you!! I too watched Quantum Leap when it was on air - that's when I fell in love with Scott! I bought the series on DVD and - I have an autographed photo of Scott in his Enterprise costume! I live in the stick of Iowa (corn country) and it's not a very popular place to film movies - so unless I go to someplace where a movie is being filmed I have no chance. :cry But thank you so much for your kind words. I visited London 20 years ago and I would love to visit again.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    865.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).