norton94

Jan-6---Torn-Title

Jan-6---Torn-Title
norton94, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
Must See: Basically A Surgeon and Must See: Basically A Surgeon Whatnots by Bella Gypsy
Healthy At Home by Bella Gypsy
Torn Template by Lynn Grieveson
Title Font - Troutbeck
Chevrons 3 {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee (additional photos added, title moved)
Date It 7 by Cindy Schneider (Date element)
JenEm, jesskab and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Saar
      Perfect layout!! Love the photos and your page design. I love the way you did the title and I love all the details. Beautiful work, as always!!:beat:heartlub
      norton94 likes this.
    • jesskab
      I got my mine on the 5th! This is so cute & you look adorable!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Karen
      You are so stinking cute! How are you aging in reverse too!?!? I love the colors on here and especially your super fun chevron background! Congrats on the 1st does of being vaccinated too! :agree
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @Karen ROFL... you are a good friend!
      Karen likes this.
    • JenEm
      What Karen said! Love the photos of you, and that you have journaled about receiving the vaccine. So cool that you included your record card. Wonderful page! Much respect to you for being a front line worker. :beat
      norton94 likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Such a cute page. Your photos are great, and I love the dimension of your background. Perfection! So glad you are going to be safe!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • rach3975
      Great layout! Love how you captured this moment.
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).