Trish

Jan 6-Scrappable Stackables MOC 8

Jan 6-Scrappable Stackables MOC 8
Trish, Jan 6, 2020
MrsPeel and KELLIE R GUZMAN like this.
    • Iowan
      That barn board background is perfect and those cluster really pop. Sweet, 3-generation photo. Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Iowan Thank you so much! Love the template. I have all of them from Lynn and Em.
    • Justagirl
      Aww this is beautiful Trish. Love the three generations photo you guys are all so beautiful. Fabulous page hun x
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Justagirl Em, thank you that means a lot to me from you. Love you! Hope you are all safe. Thinking of you all.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what an amazing line of generations, what a full on beauty over the years, and your page makes my heart sing (you always do!!) that cluster!!!!! LOVE how you used Mirjam's stuff, super shadows love the layering with the right hand side photo too...the textures, everything is marvelous!!!!! I need to make more time to stop more at your gallery, missed you SOOOOOOOooooooo much!!!!!![​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MrsPeel Oh you always make me feel so good. I am so glad you are back. I missed you too soooooo much! Thank you for the sweetest comments.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Trish likes this.
    • LynnG
      Sounds like special girl time, and the photos and page are precious :-)
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @LynnG Thank you so much for the fabulous template. You know I love these
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).