rrred68

Jan 6 - Scrappable Stackable

Jan 6 - Scrappable Stackable
rrred68, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Jan 6 - Scrappable Stackables Template
All products from November 2019 Storyteller and Project Mouse.
This challenge was difficult for me as I don't like a lot of elements on my layouts, and I had to thin out quite a bit to make it mine. Thanks for pushing my boundries!
Journaling reads:

Ben acquired his love of trains from his Grandpa John - it was what connected them. They could discuss trains, and track and piston rods for hours. One way the two differed was the nationality of trains - Ben was more into British trains (thank you Thomas the Tank) and Dad preferred American. But they both were in love with the Union Pacific Big Boy engine. Only 25 engines created during 1941-1944; it was the largest and most powerful steam locomotive ever built. Engine 4014 was put on the rails and came through Mason City. Of course we had to go see it. Ben couldn’t stop pointing out its’ unique features. Too bad Gpa John wasn’t around to see it in person.
Trish and Thuria like this.
    • Iowan
      Great job on this and what a wonderful hobby. Your journaling is perfect and I like how you used the picture of big boy as a background photo. My uncle was a signal man for the Union Pacific railroad back in the day and we still have an old raiilroad clock that was discarded by the company and it still works (very loudly). Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    828.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).