Jan. 3-Photoless: Who Am I?
jaye, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
created using:
Aug. 2019 BYOC-Rachel Jefferies
M3 Dec. 2019-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
All About Me-LBW
M3 July 2019-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
Roots-TLP Collab
M3 Oct. 2019-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
M3 Feb 2019-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
Snapshots Part 2 The Stories-TLP Collab
M3 March 2019-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
Bookholic-LBW and Studio Basic Designs
M3 June 2019-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
Life is Enjoying Days Off-LBW and Studio Basic Designs
Strike a Pose-LBW and Amy Wolff
Through My Lens-LBW, Studio Basic and Jenn Barrette
MrsPeel, Roxana and trekmom like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      Your page is stunning!
    • trekmom
      this page is so elegant and wonderful. I love how the descriptions of you go around the circle and the textures are marvelous.
    • zinzilah
      amazing! love the less journalling more impact AAM pages
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jaye!!!!!!!!! you ARE a QUEEN inside and out!!!!!!!
      LOVE such clean cut, blank space elegance, the elements are gorgeous, love the woman's head, I need that now LOL I may have to go searching your credits list to try lift you here, love it!!!!!!
      Hope you are doing well, can;t remember when was last time I knew what was going on with you, I know your son went to college, you got the puppy... and other stuff... anyway, will make time for your gallery see if I can catch up with you, whatever it is, I hope, with all my heart, that you are feeling well and staying safe, huge huge huggzzzzz
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).