Kegger

Jan 26: Heritage Journaling

Jan 26: Heritage Journaling
Kegger, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
Requirements:
  1. Tell a story that is set in the 20th century (1900 – 1999) in your single-page layout. - My sister and I's childhood in the 90's.
  2. Prominently display the date or decade on the page. (Hello 90's)

Credits: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Real-Life-in-Pockets-Old-School-Collab.html

Word count for journaling (201):
Though I was born in the last few months of lythe 80’s I think it’s fair to say that my sister and I mostly grew up in the 90’s and were 90’s children. This included al the normal things you can think of such as collecting stickers, hairbands and pogos as well as more ambitious things such as having crushes on boybands (her, not me). During this time, we also shared some hobbies but never at the same expertise (gymnastics comes to mind) and had some funny stories to tell about sharing crisps in teh car when my parents tok us to the supermarkets. Though there were 6 years betweeen us, sometimes this made no difference, such as the time the vending machine emptied all its change and we both knew we had to take the money back in our socks (mum was so proud) and times when it made a huge difference, like moving house when Iw as 4 and she, 10. Luckily, our friendship and sisterhood has only got stronger over the years, and we’re soon to both become mums - I sincerely hope our kids have a similar bond, and have similarly fun stories of growing up together.
chastml and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      FABULOUS design! love the angle
    • Iowan
      I love your journaling. How lucky you were and are to have each other. Fantastic page! I like the diagonal placement of this awesome page. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    351.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).