winnieb1029

Jan-21---Organic-Botanicals

Jan-21---Organic-Botanicals
winnieb1029, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
Credits
Kits: items from many kits: Bloom & Grow (TLP). CCM 2018.4 Bloom & Grow (TLP), CCM 2018.6 Dapper Dad (TLP), CCM 2018.7 Scenic Route (TLP), It's About Time - Yesterday (TLP), Life is an Adventure (TLP), Life Uncensored - Daily Bull** (TLP), M3 2018.2 Lavish, Extravagant, Passion (TLP), M3 2018.5 Strong, Woman, Influence (TLP), M3 2018.6 Courageous, Man, Guide (TLP), M3 2018.7 Creative Soul (TLP), prd_Down The Chimney, sahindesigns_Autumn Pieces, sahindesigns_Autumn Twigs, sahindesigns_Cast A Spell, sahindesigns_Delightful, sahindesigns_Flowers No. 19, sahindesigns_I Love You Man, sahindesigns_Leaves No. 1, sahindesigns_Leaves No. 2, sahindesigns_Woodnote, Snapshots (TLP), Treasured (TLP), Welcome (TLP), BellaGypsy_Awesome Autumn, BellaGypsy_Hello Lovely, BellaGypsy_Together, FJ_Hydrangea, mommyish_Vintage Fall, nbk_Explore Life, sgleason_Summer Story 2016 JC, tangie_Envelop, tangie_Figment, tangie_Groundwork No 3 - Courage, tangie_Magnify, tangie_Symmetry, tangie_Wishing Waiting, tanige_Riven, prd_Daily Noted
You and fruitysuet like this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, it looks like you went on a nature scavenger hunt and brought back so many treasures. This is really praiseworthy. I'm making it a froggy fav! Post #175
      :banana:banana:clap:clap:heartslub
    • JillW
      What a stunning page! The mixture of the kits you've used is perfect and your shadow work makes me feel like I want to reach out and touch everything! Stunning work!
    • yellowpeep
      It's so funny how some people loved this challenge and some people had a really rough time. Obviously, you had a super fun time with it. I absolutely adore everything about your layout. That little drawing in the front is so beautiful and the way you arranged all of the foliage is incredible! It all looks so great against the wood grain background.
      Thank you for participating in my challenge!
      winnieb1029 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    winnieb1029
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).