Serena

Jan 14th Document Your Day

Jan 14th Document Your Day
Serena, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
My page for the MoC6 Jan 14th Document Your Day Challenge found here!

Credits:

Just Jaimee: Storyteller 2016 May Collection - The Whole Shebang, template from week 18 and 19 found in this collection: Ready-to-Go Storyteller May 2016 Weeks 18-21

Font: Kingsthings Trypewrite 2

Thank you for looking!!! :D
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such an awesome page and I absolutely love how you've documented your day!! This is so fun and so creative! I so enjoyed all your great journaling!!
      Serena likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this is great! So many fun details on the page. Jealous of your stitch fix...one of these days I hope to try it. :)
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @IntenseMagic You're making me blush all over today! Thank you thank you thank you! It took me like 8 tries to figure out how to do it and get everything I wanted to remember a few years down the line on one page! <3 Thanks for reading too!!
    • Serena
      @ashleywb Thank you ma'am! Stitch Fix has been AMAZING for me, it's a little on the pricey side, but being as I can't drive anymore, it's a REAL saver! I get to look cute still! :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    924.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).