Pups_r_Paps

Jan-10---A-Title-with-No-Letters---A-Duo-with-a-Chair

Jan-10---A-Title-with-No-Letters---A-Duo-with-a-Chair
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
JOURNALING: Columbus Metropolitan Library, 2/28/20. This life-sized sculpture was displayed in the atrium of the main library from October 2019 thru March 2020 as part of a larger exhibition, “Suspension: Balancing Art, Nature, and Culture”, by Polish artist Jerzy Jotka Kedziora. All 23 bronze pieces were balanced on slender wires suspended in midair with “A Duo with a Chair” being the only sculpture inside a building. This collection or work reflects the artist’s belief that “Life is a balancing act for everyone.”

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; TEMPLATE – “Doodled Pocket Pages 2”, Kate Hadfield; KITS – “Country Road”, Sahlin Studio; “Down the Chimney”, Pink Reptile Designs; “Brooklyn Buntinghill”, Rebecca McMeen; “Handyman”, “Home”, and “Sporty - Soccer”, Kristin Aagard; FONT – Segoe Print
    • yellowpeep
      Fantastic idea! I am astounded that you were able to create these letters with so few materials and still make it easily recognizable. Those photos are amazing! That would be fun to have in my house. Thank you for participating.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).