Serena

Jan 1 - Blind Scrap

Jan 1 - Blind Scrap
Serena, Jan 5, 2018
Description:
My first page for MoC! I'm so excited!!

I had to scrap this photo of my teenager, this was the senior photo we took out at our local park. I was pleased with how it came out (especially with how nervous I was to be taking such an important photo!!) and wanted to have it somewhere other than just in the yearbook. :)

Credits:

Allison Pennington: Seize

One Little Bird: Thrive Elements

Little Butterfly Wings: Word Art {add on} M3 August 2016

FDD Paper Warp Action.

Font: Moolpys
    • Sokee
      The photograph is beautiful! And so is your daughter! Love that little scattered of dots!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Sokee Thank you very much, Miss Barb!!! :D I'm lucky, she's an awesome kid!! I laughed because when I was "fixing" the photo (colors, spotlight, etc) I pretended to make her smile and made her eyes super big like anime eyes, her reaction was "why can't I just be my grumpy self?!" hehe. She's SO not grumpy, but she doesn't like photos.. lol
    • mrs2a50
      Love your fun use of the striped paper, and I love the quote you used! Thanks for playing! (And thanks for posting your page! :))
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    487.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2013:12:19 15:34:33

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).