Jamie's 1st Day
jesskab, Aug 26, 2017
Description:
Storyteller 2017 September - The Collection
Scrapping with Liz
Big Photo Templates 3
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh Jess ... how hard for you guys. Been there in many of the same ways. School is so so hard for kids like this. They are truly a different shaped peg and do not fit in that round hole called a traditional classroom. If you ever need to talk or throw ideas around ... pm me. I was an emotional mess for years dealing with our school and my son. Huge hugs to you ... and yes, he is a wonderful kid and as he grows you will see that those differences make him who he is and are special gifts and unique traits that will lead him down HIS own path. And that's OK. How boring life would be if every kid sat still and acted perfectly for 6-8 hours a day in a classroom. We need all kinds of people with all kinds of traits to make this world go around. Honestly. :) :beat
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @jenn mccabe and with all this, he started 2nd grade yesterday, he's in general ed. Today he got the 1st award for going above the "above and beyond" level in class.
      :cheer
      His aide & I just gave each other the eyebrows like "whoa"!
    • AnneofAlamo
      YOU are the best advocate for him! I am cheering you and heck I am doing high kicks! How I love to see a MOM fight for her kids! hugs to you!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Serena
      Having been in the system with three autistic children and them in and out of classes and programs, I know the feeling. You aren't alone and he has the BEST thing he can ever have.. An AMAZING mom to help him get through this and be his voice when he can't. There's NOTHING wrong with our children, they just learn differently. Your (and his) hard work will pay off, you will find a groove and things will get better. I know because you're here fighting now. Don't give up! Much love on this very cute page!
      jesskab likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great storytelling. I love the photo, he looks so cute. How wonderful that you are his advocate, and good for him for getting his first award. Wonderful page!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).