melidy

J'adore

J'adore
melidy, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
.。.:* Created for the February Slow Scrap *:..

Credits

We'll Always Have Paris - Designed by Soco
Project Mouse: World | France - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Beautiful page! I love the colors and simple embellishment, and how you've blended your photo into the background but carried it directly from the original image. Really lovely.. :)
    • MrsPeel
      Mely (hope you don't mind my shortening? I just feel like you are a friend, or a niece, in the time I have known you, you brought me TONS of happy moments, so, to me, you qualify!!! but I know some people hate shortening of their names, so tell me off if necessary) You are one of those people who make me look forward to every new page, every challenge and event... you always make an effort here and there, go a bit further in so many different ways, your pages always get a place in my heart!!! and this is actually getting you a HUGE place there!!!! The photos with those angles are genius, love love how you did the superposition (wrong word maybe?) of the photos , those shadows so amazing, the elegance you have always shines here making the whole page a precious one all together!!!!!! LOVE love & LOVE MORE how you incorporated the tip of the Eiffel stamp into the page....the Paris stamp.... how can I say? I have run out of words (not an easy task for someone to shut me up LOL)
      this is awesome. PURE.awesome!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    587 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).