Jems

IVF Page

IVF Page
Jems, Oct 8, 2017
Description:
I found the one in 8 kit this weekend and had to have it, its been almost 6 years since i started my first round of IVF, when your fertility dr cries and tells you it shouldnt have worked and that science doesnt know everything you KNOW just how lucky you got, 4 miscarriages before him and two since, including two more rounds of IVF since, he really is my miracle

Amber LaBou - one in 8
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • breeoxd
      I am so so sorry for your struggles. I can't imagine that kind of pain. I am so glad you have your darling rainbow squish :) Great job combining birth and family photos too! gorgeously scrapped.
      Jems likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Your layout is beautiful, and touches me deeply. Congratulations on your miracle baby. I walked a similar road - 7 IUIs, 2 miscarriages, 3 rounds of IVF, our daughter, and then one last round of IVF.
    • MrsPeel
      Jemma, it would take me forever to say what I am wanting to say, thank God I am not talking because reading you in the forum brought a knot to my throat and I am not sure I could talk properly...... in a different way (I never had IVF but went through some difficult times, miscarriage and all) but I know exactly what you mean, I wanted to say something in the chat but I am not sure I was able to, but one thing I am sure, and even more after your post in the forum telling us how you found the kit..... I know very special people become part of the TLP's family, and I know that many of us who have been or are going through difficult times find here so much solace, so much camaraderie and friendship, and we are encouraged to scrap stuff that heals in so many ways...... I have been unwell and away so I am not sure I have properly welcomed you to the Pad, now after having you in that chat and this beautiful, amazing page, let me welcome you with ALL my heart. If you ever want help with anything, I'm here, and there is always someone at every time of the day who will be able and willing to. This is the most amazing community and I am delighted to have you and that you are scrapping this amazing miracle of yours. Mine is 21 years old now (I am 59) but I am still treasuring every day!!!!! so hope we will be treasuring yours every day with more and more pages, looking forward to seeing your little miracle grow up through your pages!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Saar
      Oh love this. So sorry to read you had to go so many emotions and feelings before you could hold your miracle. But you scrapped the photo beautifully.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Jems
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    68.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    200px
    Height:
    200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).