ArmyGrl

ItsNotOctober?

ItsNotOctober?
ArmyGrl, Sep 15, 2021
Description:
Surely, I am not the only one who has bought pumpkins already :giggle By the time the season is over, my rental is going to be full of pumpkins!!!

Created with Allison Pennington's Autumn Feelings.
MrsPeel and FarrahJobling like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      sooo pretty! Love the photo!
    • MrsPeel
      LOL Lisa!!!! the pumpkin is one of the things I miss a lot...here in England, you only get proper pumpkins in October, not even in the beginning, sometimes you have to wait till mid October, so, only x Halloween.... there is butternut squash almost all year long, but the stuff I used to make in Brazil or Argentina with proper pumpkin doesn't quiet work with the squash..... also, I never found the spaghetti one, I found tons of USA's recipes with it, but couldn't find here..... would love to live next door to you so I could share there whole lot of pumpkins LOL
      If you want recipes, we make pumpkin and coconut jam, and have a few main meal recipes, if you like prawns, one of Brazil's typical is shrimp cooked inside the pumpkin ...taste marvellous!!!
      The page is gorgeous, as always...love the dark contrast, the elegance of yours shines here with excellence!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • bellbird
      that white scribble is perfectly placed to ground the photo and continue the line of that brick flooring but give it a less linear, freeform look!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).