Jan

IT'S OK TO FIND YOUR JOY

IT'S OK TO FIND YOUR JOY
Jan, Mar 24, 2023
Description:
BIG WORDS {DRESSED UP} - FIDDLE-DEE-DEE
COMPASS - LILYPAD COLLAB
FONTS: QUICKSAND & AMERICAN TYPEWRITER
acwfoster, MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      Beautiful heartfelt journaling Jan. I’m cheering for you too! The compass for the “O” is so perfect. I love the pretty green background and border too.
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @umyesh Thank you so much. I appreciate your sweet comments.
      umyesh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jan.... I came after reading your comment in the thread.... I have been through that road many times, a few in a big game way, and know EXACTLY what you are talking about.... then with the progressive health impairments, for almost 20 years I have been discovering that the scrapbooking not only helps in the healing through the working on the pages, creating something beautiful out of right down ugly things/events/feelings, but also gave me a chosen family...including those whom I may not talk one to one privately, but we support each other in this community.... The page is beautiful, like Monica well said that compass in the O has perfect, the greens and the light you created with the paper for the inside of the word, your expression and you being in the page...all of this makes for a gorgeous art piece...and your words touched my heart big time.
      If at any time you find you need a chat., venting or just a new scrap sister, I'm here a lot more now, hopefully will be able to stay put, drop me a line!!!!!
      have to share this.....
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much! And I'm so sorry for all you have to deal with in your life. I know it's hard as my daughter deals with multiple health issues daily. Anyone who is in that situation, in my opinion, is a very strong and special person. To survive all that you go thru and all that is happening to you daily. So hugs to you! And thank you again!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    910px
    Height:
    910px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).