klee73010

It's A Wonderful Life Tradition

It's A Wonderful Life Tradition
klee73010, Dec 5, 2015
Description:

Journaling:

In 2010, Jimmy bought one of his favorite Christmas movies, (“It’s A Wonderful Life”) and we sat down with our Polar Express mugs full of hot chocolate - the kind with marshmallows, because, duh. I made popcorn, we put on our fuzzy socks. We decided it would be our tradition to do each year....
It’s now 2015, and We haven’t done it since. I’ve decided it will be our Christmas date night (after the Christmas light scavenger hunt I’m planning) because it is practically the only “tradition” he’s really expressed an interest in, as far as something positive from his past, so that makes it important to me. I don’t know how it’s gotten to be so many years without it!

Papers: Down The Chimney by Amy Wolff, and Merry Memories by Kim Jensen

Elements: Down the Chimney by Amy Wolff, Wishes by Etc by Danyale, Long December by Allison Pennington, Merry Memories frames by Kim Jensen, Sprinkles 39 by Valorie Wibbens, It's Cold Outside by Pink Reptile Designs, Xmas Joy word art by Nancie Rowe Janitz

All products found in December BYOC
    • KarenC
      Fun page! I enjoyed reading about your tradition!
    • jenevang
      I love this tradition and your journaling about it.  Great pops of red in this page.  Well done!
    • MrsPeel
      great journaling indeed, love how you framed it, and the little additions of the elements complkete the page so gorgeously!!!!! [​IMG]
    • lorryfach
      Oh I do hope you get to it this year! That is a tradition I can get behind!! Love how you scrapped it, so pretty :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: