rmcabana

It starts with a picture

It starts with a picture
rmcabana, Dec 29, 2019
Description:
Starting an album for a solo trip I took to Turks and Caicos this year.

Journaling:
I saw a picture of this room on the internet and knew I wanted to stay in it. The colors captured a feeling I wanted to experience. Vibrant, happy red. Peaceful, calming turquoise.
I mean, who trusts photos on the internet? Me
I went with my gut and had the best adventure of my life.

Credits:
Paislee Press: Aloha papers & elements
Lynn Grievson: Simply Buttoned
Paula Kesselring: Tropicana Flowers
Valorie Wibbens: My Paint Box brushes (ret.)
- all from The Lily Pad
    • spcoggs
      Oh yes! The photo and colors drew me right in from the gallery. So glad the adventure lived up to the internet picture. :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a beautiful room and layout! Good thing you trusted your gut!
    • KittyY
      a solo trip! wow!! My husband and I have gone there the last 3 summers. Would love to hear about where you stay - we usually rent a home :) Adorable page!
    • bestcee
      I love that! That room is so inviting, it looks like a fabulous place to stay. I love the soft blues you used with the photo. It makes the red pop even more!
    • jk703
      What a cool way to show off the room with your adventurous side and journaling with the big photo! Fantastic!
    • KimJ
      Oh, gorgeous! I can see why you were drawn to this room; the colors are amazing! Beautifully scrapped! Stunning page!
    • gonewiththewind
      Wowzers! What a gorgeous inspiration photo and I'm so glad you followed your instinct and traveled AND that it lived up to the photo. Beautifully scrapped!
    • bcgal00
      Love your story and so happy it turned out to be so much fun! Lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rmcabana
    Date:
    Dec 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).