Rikki

It must be the new year

It must be the new year
Rikki, Aug 31, 2017
Description:
This is for Cynthia's Getting creative with templates challenge. I did A LOT of cutting and pasting here.

Credits:
M3 Feb 17 template; New Year Celebration by Just Jaimee; 2 masks from M3 November 2016; Fonts: AltRetroBold,anton
MrsPeel, Christina W, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • Cath_
      so nice, reminds me of a photo i have of my Dad and his bowling buddy;s
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesomejob & conversion Rikki!! Love the vintage photo of your Dad and pals.Those were the days! Great job on the subtle changes. Well done!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Fab page
      Rikki likes this.
    • Shivani
      What a great throwback photo! I can see all the work put in - it has come out so well!!!
      Rikki likes this.
    • KarenB
      This turned out great. Love that photo and the blue with tiny pops of pink is perfect :)
      Rikki likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such fun. Love the vintage photo, the stars and all the paint and splatters.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      You know I am a fan of yours, always, you know I love your presence in the chats, you know my heart is happier every time we interact...so you know how happy you made me with the words you posted in the forum. That I can help getting you "out of your lazy butt" :rofl (even though I disagree on the lazy part) the fact that I can get you to experience something you normally wouldn't and ENJOY it????? Bliss, beauty and my heart sings. Amazing page, amazing personalization of the template, the page is still so so very YOU!!!! LOVE that photo, the whole thing is pure treasure!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).