rubygirl

Island Paradise

Island Paradise
rubygirl, May 25, 2023
Description:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mediterranean-Bundle.html

I used the collection Mediterranean to document the first beach visit our our 2021 summer vacation. It felt like the perfect collection to highlight the photos from our beach visit. The topography is so beautiful and the water felt warm enough to be in the Mediterranean Sea (quite unlike the usual cold ocean in Canada!) The kids were super excited to get in the water after a 7 hour commute and 3 ferries to arrive at our destination. I had a hard time narrowing down the photos for this spread so I decided to choose a few favourites and let them tell the story of our evening.
I always take a lot of photos when we are on vacation to make sure I have lots of options for scrap-booking when I get home. I like to mix vertical and horizontal photos so I have lots of options and I also make sure I get a mix of shots with people and landscape only shots, so it looks balanced on the page. I love to use frames around the photos to make the page more interesting and I love how Elif usually has a journal card I can use to frame my photos with!
esahin likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    rubygirl
    Date:
    May 25, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    338.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).