Description:
***SOSN 50% OFF/half price TODAY ONLY***
You can see
all available for today HERE
In my page:
GinaMiller : Insta Cards 1 - Insta Cards 2 & Insta Cards 3
Allison Pennington : Social Butterfly collab with Jenn Barrette
All half price TODAY ONLY-

also here: Valorie Wibbens : Pocket 2 (squared) which was a freebie on Facebook for MOC 3- I am sure that there is one of these (lots of little squares) in one of the Pocket Protectors/templates I have from Valorie, if you are interested, let me know & I ll look it up, I am sure there is one that will even fit the Inches!!! LOVE love and love more Valorie's Pocket Protectors!!!
TFL!!!
Scrap-therapy and Mylinn like this.
    • Iowan
      This is just beyond cool; it looks real, I could touch it. I love the blocks of four as well as all your cool little accents.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      You are such a talented scrapper Cynthia, it's ridiculous. I love the way you put this together-- it just works so beautifully. Well done!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh girls, thank you so so much...!!!! I love Gina's cards so much I had to use them all!! I had a lot of fun making this so much that got lost in time, and "hearing" your words is just the most amazing thing to come to in this early morning <3 You know I love and admire you both...thanks so much!!!! [​IMG]
      @Iowan @yellowpeep
    • RebeccaH
      love it love it love it! I love the little extras - the stitching, the button, the charm hanging down.
    • Scrap-therapy
      oh how cute this page is! Love all inside, the format, the little square with the nices pics and the cute elements, the colors you choose too, everything is so beautiful! You are very talented!!!!!!
    • *gina*
      what a cool page - love the design and of course the photos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).