Sharp Eyed by Lynn Grieveson
Bike Ride by Pink Reptile Designs
Art Smart Alphabet by Dawn Inskip
Broken Wings by Little Butterfly Wings
The Guy With The Fast Red Car by Heather Joyce
Silver White Winters That Melt Into Springs by Tangie Baxter

How it Began and Thrive by One Little Bird

Mighty and Twinkle Twinkle by Allison Pennington

Beautiful Dreamer, Magic Moments, Mamarazzi, and Sweet Home by ForeverJoy Designs

DaDoodly Love
, Krafty Santa, Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams, Ride or Die, Simple Life, and Sweet Santa by Etc by Danyale

Journal font by Fontourist
tracymonica, Christina W and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, look at this list of credit! i love it! so many kits - way to work that stash and the ampersand mug is too cute!
    • MrsPeel
      I w`s going to say the same ....CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!! love LOVEEEEEE te page, fun, warm, full of bits & pieces to discover.......the cup is gorgeous, I want one, and the wings there are perfection!!!!!!! awesome awesome page!!!!!!! you surprised me with the Art Doll when you re made, and keep making me fall in love with your gallery!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • Karen
      This is so much fun! I am loving just letting my eyes wander all over this layout to see what I can find next! Is your little gremlin made out of twist ties? :giggle I'd love to know the story behind this photo! I also love the wings you added to your photo frame!
    • blueberries
      @Karen He is made of twist ties :-) the story is he was made as a gremlin for the art journaling class, but I was having a rough day and couldn't bring myself to put him in time out, so I decided to invite him for coffee and to make art with me.
    • Karen
      @blueberries OH! He's your gremlin for the scaredy cats! I love it! You're so nice to invite him to coffee! :) Sorry about the rough day! I hope today is much better!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    539.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).