scraptraci

Introducing scrap traci (MOC 6 Username Jan 17)

Introducing scrap traci  (MOC 6  Username Jan 17)
scraptraci, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
here is my entry for the challenge about usernames from MOC6.

credits
Template: FiddleDeeDee “Life is an Adventure Bloghop” Temp 1
Bella Gypsy “Mad Scientist” Alpha for title, background paper, all patterned paper
Bella Gypsy “Free to Fly” foundation paper
Bella Gypsy “Moving Forward” camera element

journaling
Hi my name is Traci, I like to scrap…. there really isn’t a whole lot of creativity to my username. SCRAPTRACI This is the name I go by in the digital world. I think to people around Lilypad and other scrapping sites it is self- explanatory. This is basically the name I thought of when I started out in the online world and I’ve used it everywhere since.

I have an email account to go with it as well. I use that email for all my digi scrapping but also for a lot of shopping sites as well. Basically I use it where I don’t want to convey my last name.

The only really interesting part is why my name is spelled the way it is. My dad has always teased me that he left the “e” of my birth certificate. My mom is Canadian and females are usually I or IE and men are Y or EY. I have an uncle named Tracy, hence I was named a less conventional spelling for the US. I didn’t know anyone with my spelling until I was in college. I do see it much more frequently now.

So if you see Scraptraci around in the digital world give me a wave, chances are it’s me.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      What a fun page about your name!!! Mine has changed a few times over the years and I am not sure I remember some of them!!!
    • bestcee
      How fun! I love the i vs. ie joke at your house! My cousin is a Traci too. Thanks for sharing!
      scraptraci likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    scraptraci
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).