BevG

Inspired by Dawn

Inspired by Dawn
BevG, Jul 8, 2018
Description:
Dawn's template challenge for July
Art Therapy Collection by Dawn Inskip

Thank you Dawn for sharing your art with me, for inspiring me to create art, and for your kind comments on my attempts. You will be greatly missed.
Dalis, bbymks5, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your personal message to Dawn, complete with the date... She would love this...
      BevG likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Love this Bev. The personal message touch is lovely and a beautiful idea. Gorgeous soft, peaceful page.
      BevG likes this.
    • *gina*
      love this page - she would love it
      BevG likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love this! Your message to Dawn is so sweet and I love the framed birds!
      BevG likes this.
    • bellbird
      love that you framed those birds, her art and sense of whimsy really shine here - beautiful tribute!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - Thanks - she has done lots of beautiful work but the birds always make me think of her. She loved her birds so much.
      bellbird likes this.
    • wombat146
      Amazing page Bev and I also love those little birds framed like that! A touching and loving tribute to Dawn.
      BevG likes this.
    • Dalis
      Bev, this is so sweet. She sure kept us all inspired with her products. I always kept saying that I didn't have enough time to scrap with all her mixed media items and then I would say to myself, "there is a tomorrow!". Which puts things in perspective now.
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).