Description:
Mom’s Day-Inspiration Ch

Papers: KimJensen-EmotionalGrunge

Elements:nbk-ArtCrush8 & HelloTLP & Dear Diary; prd-bordered;

APennington-MPM-Subfloor; etc-dan-OnTheInside;

lgrieveson-MarchofLife

Font:Allura

Pics:Mine

Journaling: Being a step-mother can be difficult at best but on Mother’s Day it’s more poingnant than the usual difficulties that go along with step-parenting . This year my fur babies decided to make it special by treating me to dinner at a place where they were invited -- SONIC BURGER. ! They got hot dogs, we got burgers with a few fries to go around. I really do think they both take after me: Sugar Rae with her “trashy blonde” hair (brown mixed with blond) and perfect ears due to plastic work. Roxie Rain has intelligence, such an easy-going temperment and beauty in a special way. They give kisses freely and with abandon. They give me comfort when I’m sad, playfulness when I’m bored,, forgiveness when I’m mad or ignoring, and love non-stop 24/7. I could never ask for more from my girls. For me every day is Mother’s Day as long as they are in my life. I am blessed.
Justagirl likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Awe. Best kisses! I love being a dog mom too!
    • Justagirl
      Sheila, this is so so cute! Love those smooches and those babies of yours are lovin’ you .his is a great example of how diverse motherhood can be. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous fun and love filled page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    May 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).