Claire Grantham

Inspiration Challenge_Wordchips_Apr2020 - Merengue!

Inspiration Challenge_Wordchips_Apr2020 - Merengue!
Claire Grantham, Apr 3, 2020
Description:
Hahahaha, this photo is just so awesome. I love that Hubby captured how happy I was to be out dancing in real shoes (not the broken foot boot!). Just enjoying our night together on the eve of our 10th Wedding Anniversary, in our special place.
I used the great freebie Mommyish Yas Spring template with a couple of changes, Just Jaimee Storyteller March 2020 Kit and Good Vibes
Lisa B and mcurtt like this.
    • RJMJ
      AWWW!...This Is So Cute!...Shake! Shake! Shake!...Shake Your Booty!...I Haven't Heard That Song In A Long Time!...You Know You're Of A Certain Age...When????...You Look So Happy!...I Love This!...Great Split Paper Design!...I Love The Bright & Happy Colors Too!...Great Composition Overall!...Shake On!...
    • Claire Grantham
      thanks @RJMJ It was such a happy night and you can get the template too, it's free! Linked above xx
    • cookingmylife
      That's a great page. So much energy on it and I BET
      you were happy to have a boot off! No break but, I had 1 one summer and until I got the lift for the other foot/shoe I had terrible back pain! To dancing!
    • Justagirl
      Hi Claire and welcome, I am so glad you enjoyed this challenge! Your photo is fab and love the bright happy palette. Thanks for joining me sorry Im late in leaving love, but better late than never hey! hehe
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).