RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-September 2021-Muddling Through

Inspiration Challenge-September 2021-Muddling Through
RJMJ, Sep 4, 2021
Description:
A Girl's Gotta Start Somewhere...First Challenge For September...It's Not Hard For Me To Be Inspired By Fall/Autumn...Especially The Colors!...I Have Multiple Inspirations...: The Weather Here Has Been Dark & Dreary!...High Winds! Cold! & Pouring Rain!...This Layout Seems To Support This Idea!...The "Rain" Storms Of Life!!!...Life Has Been Hard For Me The Last Couple Of Months!...So The "Rain" That I'm Referring To Is Both Real [Outside] But Also "Real" Philosophically Speaking]...Referring To Some Personal Challenges I Have Been Facing Lately!...This WA! Supports My Frame Of Mind!!!...But Eventhough Sometimes There Is Rain! & Darkness All Around!...Storms! Don't Last Forever!...I Always Try To Seek Out The Positive! Amidst The Storms! Of Life!...And Look Past The "Rain"!...There Are Always Good! Things/People In Our Lives!...All You Have To Do Is Open Your Eyes!...To Appreciate! & See!... :heartlub:beat:heartlub...

#1. White BG
#2. Flowers
#3. B&W WA
#4. All Those Fall Colors : Red/Orange/Yellow/Gold

*My Muddling Through Layout-Created With:

*Art Crush No.18-NBK Design
*Strength Of A Woman-PT-Colorstyles-Gold 2
*Boho Sunshine-Kim Jensen[Lace]
Dalis likes this.
    • Smwhite
      What a beautiful page! I love all of the bloomin' color and the quote is perfect!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      I always love how out of the box your pages are.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      Great start to the challenges! I love how you used color on your layout and the contrasting fonts in the word art. Thanks for playing in my challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    352.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).