RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-November-Walk Your Own Path

Tags:
Inspiration Challenge-November-Walk Your Own Path
RJMJ, Nov 9, 2019
Description:
What A Great Challenge!...I Loved All The Colorful Inspiration That I Saw!...A Very Talented Lady Indeed!...You May Have Thought That I Would Have Chosen One Of The Brighter Colors As My Inspiration...And Yes...I Thought I Would Have At First...But I Wanted To Do Something A Little Bit Different...So I Went Looking Way Down Her Page For A Different Kind Of Inspiration...A More Muted Color Palette Of Greens,Golds,Neutrals & A Bit Of Blue Sky Peeking Out...I Had A Photo In Mind When I Saw This One...I Think You Will Understand When You Look At My Inspiration Vs. My Finished Layout...It Lends Wonderfully To My Layout Inspiration...The Tall Trees...The Peeks Of Blue Sky...The Leaves...The Path...And All Those Muted Greens & Neutral Tones Are Of Fall-In The Forest...It Was The Perfect Inspiration For The Photo That I Had In Mind...Thank You! So Much For Inspiring Me!...

This Is My Inspiration Pictured Here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCFH70Eo3V0/https://www.instagram.com/p/BCFH70Eo3V0/

To Create My Walk Your Own Path Layout-I Used:

*Fallscape-Little Butterfly Wings
Lisa B, KarenB, Thuria and 1 other person like this.
    • barbaraj
      Love how you have the colors in your words and the lovely background!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love Val's art doll blended into the tree background. This looks so warm and inviting with the leaves peeking out from the edges of the photo. Perfect choice of words art. :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love your sentiment here and the girl as the focal point works so well. Gorgeous, vibrant yellow too. Love it :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Lol...leaf your worries behind. I guess that is a lesson I need to learn from Autumn.

My gosh, your page GLOWS!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jk703
      Beautifully done and blended! What a great page, and perfect for the inspiration you chose - the trees, colors and I love your sentiment! Nice work, RJMJ! Love!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      great page - love the colors and the design - fantastic take on the challenge
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).