RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-July-Chevron-Love Matters

Inspiration Challenge-July-Chevron-Love Matters
RJMJ, Jul 12, 2020
Description:
Who Doesn't Love Some Chevrons!...I Know I Do!...Pretty Much Every Template In The Lilypad Store That Has Chevrons In It!...Is On My Wishlist!...Some For Real & The Rest In My Head!...But Seriously!...Great! Challenge!...

My Subject Matter Today Is Of A Very Serious Nature...It Is About Our Current State Of Affairs Regarding "Equal Rights"...!!!...I Have Had This Layout Rolling Around In My Head For Awhile Now!...But Wasn't Sure If I Was Gonna Make A Statement On It Or Not!...But I Saw My Friend Esther's mywisecrafts ...Layout On This Very Subject...Here's A Link To That If You'd Like To Check It Out:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/my-reality.437477/

It Gave Me Pause! & The Push I Needed To Complete My Version Of How I Feel!...I'm No Political Activist!...Or Protester!...But I Certainly Do Agree With Equal Right For Everybody!...No Matter Who You Are!!!...Discrimination Is A Terrible Disease In My Mind!...I Love People! & I Do My Best To Be Kind To Everyone!...It Disturbs Me That People Are Discriminated Against Because Of Their Skin Color/Their Race/Their Religion/Their Gender/Their Sexuality/Who They Love/Where They Come From...Etc!...And For Any Other Reason That I Did Not Include Here!...In Canada We Have A Lot Of Aboriginal Rights In The News All The Time!...Why Can't We All Just Accept Everyone For Who They Are?...Stop Judging! & Start Including!...We All Want The Same Basic Things In Life I Think?...Love/Happiness/Joy/Acceptance!...So This Layout Is About All These Things & More!...I Say..."Love Matters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*For My Love Matters Layout-I Used:

*M3-September 18-Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*M3-September 18-Mixed Media Paperie-Rachel Jefferies
*Urban Garden-PT-Colorstyles-Style-1-NBK Design
*Urban Garden-PT-Colorstyles-Style-8-NBK Design
*Brand New Day-PT-Brushmix-46-NBK Design
*Red Brush Filter-Included In-Photoshop Elements
*iNSD 2020-Template Challenge-Template-Designed By Soco
*Black Chevron Paper-Artsybee-Pixabay
KarenB, Lillyia and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      ❤️❤️❤️ just going to start off with the love.... I’m not a political activist or a protester but sometimes it’s good to get the thoughts out of our head.... I love your representation here and how you intertwined the chevrons throughout the layout....the faces sometimes obscured by misrepresentation and then you bring them to light.....❤️❤️❤️well done!!!
      Lillyia and RJMJ like this.
    • flowersgal
      Powerful layout and message. You always amaze me with your creativity and I really enjoy your journaling your intent and thoughts in the threads with the layouts. Although I often wish you would include that within the layout itself. I think I told you once before that your layouts on one page with the facing page presenting your thoughts would make a wonderful magazine or book (Blurb has good magazine printing).
      Lillyia and RJMJ like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      So powerful and creative!! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lillyia
      RJMJ, I wrote a paragraph explaining my feelings regarding this piece of art you've created, but then decided to just, "Keep it simple". So all I will say for the moment is that your work intrigues me. Thank you for expressing your thoughts and feelings in this one. I concur with your viewpoint. I am thankful to @mywisecrafts for sharing her interpretation of the faces. I looked at your page and I saw turquoise Xs and faces and a tangled mess with blobs of paint thrown on them. I would have been left with that had it not been for her comments. I am glad that you reached out to welcome me because otherwise I don't know that I would have given your work serious consideration, and what a loss that would have been for me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    616.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).