RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-July 2021-Jesse Mockrin-Dream Out Loud

Inspiration Challenge-July 2021-Jesse Mockrin-Dream Out Loud
RJMJ, Jul 15, 2021
Description:
What An AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Challenge!...More Like This Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!...These Are The Kinds Of Challenges That Make My Creative Mojo SING!!!...I Am Inspired By Well...Everything!!!...And Eventhough This Artist May Not Have Been Everybody's "Cup Of Tea"...Each One Was "Therefore" Inspired None The Less!!!...I Love Everyone's Takes On This Challenge!!!...Seeing An Artist I Have Never Seen Before Gives Me Hope!...For The Future!...For Art In General!...But Even More Than This!...For Celebrating!!! Our Power Of Self-Expression!...& Everyone Else's Freedom To Do The Same!!!...One Of My Favorite!!! Challenges In A Long Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thank You!...:heartlub...

For My Dream Out Loud Layout-I Used:Every Great Dream [Deluxe Kit]-With Rebecca McMeen-Tangie Baxter

*My Inspiration Was This Piece By Jesse Mockrin : https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/152629874861825426/
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I knew exactly what piece you were inspired by without even seeing it! Love the eye peeking through the foliage! You have rocked this challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this really blew me away - so creative!! I love the way you have repeated the eye and your not quite symmetrical composition. It keeps drawing me in to look some more! I am very glad you enjoyed the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      wow! same, same! the blues and greens and the repeats with the slight changes and flips and just wow! very cool way to use the Inspo!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh my! this is incredible!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I'm so glad you enjoyed this challenge! This piece is so "eye-catching" (pun intended). I love the blues and greens and they look so striking against the dark background. Thank you for participating in Love our Designers!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    261.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).