bellbird

INSDtempChall-crochet dino

INSDtempChall-crochet dino
bellbird, May 2, 2021
Description:
ForeverJoy | Sew Pretty collection
with template challenge template (Fiddlesticks No78 by FiddleDeeDee Designs) - freebie and info here https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/insd-2021-template-challenge.77200

https://the-lilypad.com/store/SEW-PRETTY-COLLECTION.html
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • bellbird
      hi bart, thanks for stopping by
      [​IMG]
    • Lisa B
      Kiss Bart!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Lisa B
      I had to see if this was all from FJ's new Sew Pretty! I can't wait to play with it. That white paper is fabulous! I love all the textures on your LO and the zipper in the middle with the trims is perfect! :heartslub
      bellbird likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That turned out so cute! What a fun page.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Lisa B yep all from the kit except a few label bits that are part of the template - & you're so right about the fab quiltedwhite paper!
      Lisa B likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I don't klnow why I jump in surprise when I see a page from you, because I should be used to your always awesome results!!!! This is so very cute!!! beautiful colors, great theme choice, love the bigger photo on low light, love all the elements, especially the doll, the layering with the threaded elements gives texture, now you make me feel like scrapping! And I agree, the quilted paper is amazing!!!! very appropriate here, and it gives light .... marvelous all over!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).