INSD_FDD_ScenicRoute

INSD_FDD_ScenicRoute
bjthomas, Apr 30, 2021
Description:
iNSD 2021 Template Challenge
kit used: Wild at Heart by ForeverJoy Designs
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • wvufan04
      Love the big picture with the center line - really draws your eye. And the plaid paper is so bold and eye catching
    • swtonscrappn
      Great Kit choice with the photo. (I love the lil mug.) Makes me miss my home in Montana :)
    • flowersgal
      Makes me want to hit the road. Love the bold blue check, the big photo and all the cute elements.
    • LivyBug
      Love all the woodsy elements!
    • bjthomas
      @swtonscrappn These pictures are taken in Montana - definitely a photographer's dream location!
    • Angela Toucan
      looks stunning
    • MrsPeel
      Bethany this is SO beautiful!!!! LOVE the bog photo, that is the kind of picture I love talking when driving in Brazil, the contrast of the greens of nature with the tarmac and the yellow is impressive, the perspective, and then it gets even more amazing with you taking the photo of him taking the photo!!! (at least I think is a he? I m old and my sight and my brain aren't the best LOL) gorgeous depth with the blue checked paper.... beautifully amazing all over!!!
      Oh and was great seeing you at the chat yesterday!!!!! (I don't think we have other Bethanys? it has to be you, right?)

here is a Frog Prince in need of love!
      [​IMG]
    • bjthomas
      mwah - I kissed Bart!
    • bellbird
      Oh wow! jaw droppingly good!
      [​IMG]
      LivyBug likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Kiss for the frog!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).