RJMJ

iNSD Quick Slow Scrap-List Of 6-Make Tracks

iNSD Quick Slow Scrap-List Of 6-Make Tracks
RJMJ, May 5, 2020
Description:
I Too Missed Your Chat!...Sorry About That...I Messed Up A Lot Of The Times For The Chats This Weekend!...But I Totally Wanted To Do Your Scrap Challenge...I'm Getting In Under The Wire By Just A Few Hours...So I Went For It..

We All Have Been Effected By Covid-19 In Ways I Can Only Imagine That Many Of May Or May Not Realize Yet...Staying Home More...May Mean...Perhaps Not Getting In All Those Precious Steps To Keep In Shape Or Just To Get Outside & Go For A Leisure Walk...Could Or May Not Be A Possible Reality...But Either Way...With Some Of The Restrictions Slowly Lifting In Various Countries...Whether It Is A Real Walk Outside...Or If Only You Are Dreaming Of Going For A Walk...This Layout Hits Home On That Particular Subject...These Are Tough & Unusual Times Indeed...

*As Per The Rules Of The Challenge...I Completed All Six Steps:As Follows:

Step 1) 1 or 2 b/w photos-Yes:I Used 2 B/W Blended Photos
Step 2) 3 patterned papers-Yes
Step 3) Some paint and or splatter-Yes
Step 4) At least 8 elements-Yes: 4 WA/1 Magic Lights/1 Doodle/1 Confetti/1 Veil Herb/Flower/Branch
Step 5) Title-Yes
Step 6) optional date and journaling-Opted Out

*For My Make Tracks Layout-I Used:

*Pocket Art:Signature Kit No.5-Rachel Jefferies
*Art & Nature-Collection-NBK Design
*Welcome Every Moment-Rachel Jefferies & Micheline Lincoln Designs
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Rhonda. I love your masked blends of your b/w photos.. the photos of the runner and the sneaker is really cool and looks great in the b/w ... I also love the papers of Rachels that you used.. the greens browns and tea stains look awesome.. well done. Thanks for joining in on the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love all the paint. Great blending. Such a pretty page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    808.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).