RJMJ

iNSD-May 2021-Template Challenge-Motherhood Is The Best

iNSD-May 2021-Template Challenge-Motherhood Is The Best
RJMJ, May 3, 2021
Description:
I've Been Struggling With My Internet Issues All Weekend!...3 Hours Without Internet!...No Access To The Rules For The Other Layout Challenges! Here...I'm Not Impressed!...But I Did Manage To Complete This Challenge!...I've Been Trying To Post It For 3 Hours Now!...Aside From That Drama...I Did Really Like The Template!...My Layout Is All About Motherhood!...& The Joys! That Are Associated With It!...And With Mother's Day Coming In A Few Days!...It Feels Like A Perfectly Timed Layout!...Thanks! For The Great! Template! FDD! & Thanks! To MrsPeel For Hosting This Challenge!...:bk...

*For My Motherhood Is The Best Layout-I Used :

*Let Your Light Shine By Mommyish & Studio Basic
*Fiddlesticks Number 78-Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

FYI : *Everything I Used To Create This Layout...Comes From This Collab...Except The BLUE WA : Which I Created That Myself...The Papers In My Layout...Were Created By Blending 2 Of The Papers...[That Were Included In The Collection...]...Together...And Slightly Altering The Hue For A More Blue-y Color...As Opposed To A More Green-y Color*
MrsPeel and rlucasmn like this.
    • garrynkim
      Very clever. I love the flairs in her eyes! You sure do know how to use yellow and make it work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      This page just gave me a huge SMILE! I love how the yellow pops and these pictures are so full of joy. Gorgeous page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Skivvy
      This page really pops!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? you rocked this, as usual!!!!! Love the impact the yellow has with that electric blue, amazing fun, gorgeous take on the template!!!!!
      I know the feeling about net issues...are you sure it was your net? I spent many hours without being able to get in here... I know of at least 2 other people who had the same issue...I think with the sales we all flooded the site!!!! anyway, glad you were able to make it!!!! gorgeous as always!!!!!!!
      Love you!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel Thank You! My Dearest Friend!...Hope You & Sarita! Are Doing Better!...The Template Was A Delight To Create With!...Motherhood! Needs To Be Spotlighted & Celebrated!...& I Wanted A Fun! Happy Twist!...Yeah!...The Internet Was Bad All Weekend!...But Everything Seems Fine Now!...Go Figure!...LOL!...Hearts & Hugs! Always...:bk...:heartslub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    545.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).