willimena

iNSD hybrid AJ layout

iNSD hybrid AJ layout
willimena, May 13, 2018
Description:
Digital product:
mommyish_cherished – loved
sahlinstudio_roughtimes – word art ‘cry’; journal card (modified) ‘tears’; background paper
jj-yir-paint mask
mommyish_stylin201 - thick paint

Physical product:
White photo paper
Dymo label
Mod podge decoupage glue
(black "background" was neutral background for photograph of layout)
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      very powerful statement and the way you have the words staggered and placed adds so much meaning (and kudos on the print & cut hybrid side of things!)
      willimena likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      What an AMAZING page art journaling page. And I LOVE the color scheme!!! Thanks for playing!!!!
      willimena likes this.
    • norton94
      Wow! Stunning and speaks volumes... hybrid normally doesn’t interest me to do myself, but yours is gorgeous and makes me intrigued to try it. Amazing art!
      willimena likes this.
    • amandaresende
      wow!!! this is stunning!!!!!!!!
      willimena likes this.
    • Serena
      This is very stunning in all ways. I love the sentiment, I love the tears that you've glued on top to create that lovely dimension, the sparse white background to portray how you're feeling all empty and the gorgeous way you've made the quote droop down the page in the dark tears. I remember following you right away during MoC because your pages are amazing, it carries through hybrid as well! Amazing!!
      willimena likes this.
    • norton94
      I'm sorry - your stunning page speaks volumes of pain. Lovely and raw. Thank you for sharing
      willimena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hybrid Projects
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    May 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2737px
    Height:
    3628px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).