Bella Gypsy - Chili Weather Bundle
Template: Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs - Fiddlesticks Number 78
Font: Truetypewriter PolygOTT
MrsPeel and mirjam like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      delightful photos. Lovely happy paper choices
      Erin2 likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Love the photos!!! And I really like the paper you used for the large area.
      Erin2 likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great clusters. Love the flowery BG paper on the right side!
      Erin2 likes this.
    • swtonscrappn
      Your color scheme really takes me back to my childhood! I love the golds, greens, and oranges!
      Erin2 likes this.
    • JenEm
      I love the creative way you have used the template. Those photos are so cute! Love the vibrant colors as well. Great take on this challenge.

[​IMG]
      Erin2 likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Kiss Kiss!
    • Lisa B
      I love the paper choices, I had to find out what they were! The cutie meerkat photos look amazing with the mustard bg.
      Erin2 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      SO great to have you playing with us Erin!!! especially being your first time!!! First thing I thought just now was OH Sarita (my 25 years old daughter) isn't here right now!!! so I bookmarked this so I can show her when she comes back, she is crazy about some meerkats we have here in England fro a comparison site...dolls, super cute...doubt the real thing will be as cute, but she goes crazy when she see photos of any of them!!! Love the colors you chose, the clusters with the flowers, the way the photos pop up to the eye with your colors of choice is great!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Erin2
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).