ArmyGrl

InItsOwnTime

InItsOwnTime
ArmyGrl, May 6, 2022
Description:
Created with Lynn Grieveson's I Wear Many Hats, Lynne-Marie's Sprout, and a ribbon from Gina Miller's Boysenberry.
LoveItScrapIt, Lynne-Marie and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      So beautiful Lisa!! I love dogwoods..we had them growing up in our yard.. 3 white 2pink..I loved them.

When we moved in here in 1999 I got a thing from the natl arboretum foundation or whatever it is called and with a donation they would send you all these “trees” .. I did it cause there were dog woods.. anyway we get our saplings and they are twigs.. we planted them and the bunnies used them as toothpicks lol.. needless to say .. no dogwoods for us!

I love the background papers and the left justification of the photo and all the papers and elements except that small blue flower with the word faith.. perfection!! So beautiful!
    • Lynne-Marie
      Ohhh!! I LOVE that branch with the handwriting! Beautiful mix of papers and elements. You have such a keen eye for mixing and matching kits! I LOVE it!
    • ArmyGrl
      @cfile I've nicknamed my home "the house amongst the dogwoods." The dogwoods are a prolific understory tree in this neck of Missouri. They are quite beautiful and very welcomed. Sorry about your toothpicks! Here we have to keep an eye out for the evil squirrels.
    • Karen
      This is so pretty too! :)

[​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      Amazing beauty. I love that you take the time to capture and scrap it! Love that little turquoise flower repeated!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).