kathleen

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones
kathleen, Jul 11, 2015
Description:

I\'ve FINALLY decided how to scrap all our Disney trips. All digi and all pocket style. It worked so well for me for our 2014 family album (ordered a 12x12 Shutterfly hardbound book and it ROCKS!). Here's the first page I completed for the new Disney book. From a trip there NINE years ago. Where does the time go?! That little girl is turning 16 next month and that boy will be 18 (a legal adult!) in two months! WHAT?!

Project Mouse Adventure Elements (Sahlin Studio)
Project Mouse Adventure Word Snips (Sahlin Studio)
Pockets No 6 Stitched (Valorie Wibbens)
    • Dutch_Diva
      Love this layout especially with the Indiana Jones figure :)
    • Pallavi01
      this was one of our favorite rides too in our maiden trip to disney BEFORE we had our son! DH and I did this ride multiple times! LOL! :) loved looking at the details on your page and going down 'my' memory lane! TFS!
    • bellbird
      great location shots and use of elements!

• NancyBeck
      Hey Kathleen!  Fancy seeing you here!  You can't go wrong with Krista's Disney line and pockets, hope to be seeing a lot of you, you're off to an awesome start!
    • jenn mccabe
      great choice for your disney albums! excited to see more of your book, your like me, i have really old vacation i need to scrap too! and welcome to the PAD! :) 
    • lmccandless
      Awesome page! I love the beautiful photos and the superb "just enough" of your element work! It's great to see you and your lovely work at the Pad! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kathleen
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: