KAPOH, Jul 22, 2019
Description:
New journaling: Memory, all alone in the moonlight
I can dream of the old days
It was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again
NOTE: in the 3rd line, I changed the lyric from "I" to "It"
CREDITS: INDEX CARD: "July 2019 Art Journaling Muse Index Card" - Rachel Jefferies; STITCHING: "Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams" - blog train; FONTS: Old Typewriter; Remington Noiseless; QUOTE: from "Presidential Wives" by Paul F. Boller, Jr.; DEFINITION: From Random House Dictionary; STAPLE/PAPER: "Fantabulous Fall" - Kim Jensen; LYRICS: Songwriters: Andrew Lloyd Webber / Trevor Nunn / T.S. Eliot / Zdenek Hruby; FENCE: "Garden Variety" Kim Jensen; TAPE: "Gridion" - ForeverJoy; CAT and BATS: "Spooktacular" and CATS: "Lazy Weekend" - Kristin Aagard; "Here Kitty, Kitty" and MOUSE- Kate Hadfield
    • Sokee
      Loving the tape cover up!!! Love the whole night scene. thank you so much for playing along with my very first MM!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love how you kept the card in place but just painted over it. Your kitty scene is wonderful - especially the "twin" cats and the little mouse trying to escape before anyone notices him!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).