Description:
Pink Reptile designs :
template around in circle
Just my type
Downtown
Homegrown

Journaling :
"Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Tonight, it's picnic on the beach, "our" beach, for the sunset. 5 minutes from our cottage, we quickly felt the owners of this beautiful beach of Sable d'Or. It's low tide, the beach is huge and the sand is wet. And smooth. Only a few steps from people who walked on "our" beach ! You draw on the sand with your feet. First, a house, with different rooms, that we furnish together. Then this big circle. That you keep with conviction. Then you forget it very quickly because the sun goes down and it's time for pictures.
    • HeatherB
      Loved your journaling, and love how you flipped the photo spot to the other side to place it closer to the dotted circle. Wonderful use of the template! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • umyesh
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
      I love how you’ve used this template. The journaling to fit the circle is fun, and the paint adds so much even though it’s minimal. The stop sign over the tape is perfectly placed, angled, etc. Well done.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear, I know you are always, always excelling and your pages just make my heart sign, I have missed you guys!!!!!!! this is AWESOME!!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Ghislaine
      This is a brilliant use of the template! I'm laughing at myself for having read the journaling on the image posted to the Froggy Faves thread. I never thought of using the word "cottage" for "gîte" before. I've been describing them as a farm apartment.
    • pitiscrap
      @Ghislaine : lol, "cottage", it's google traduction... I really don't know how to translate it !
      Ghislaine likes this.
    • Ghislaine
      @pitiscrap Ha! I never thought to use Google Translate!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pitiscrap
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).