christelle

In The Studio: my time to fly

In The Studio: my time to fly
christelle, Jun 6, 2014
Description:

Just signed up to the amazing, the wonderful CD Muckoski's online class "In The Studio" - one whole year of fun, mess and growing as a "person who loves drawing, doodling, painting and writing but hasn\'t got a clue how to do it properly and hey what the heck, as long as I\'m having fun..". Thank you CD for offering these classes and sharing your wisdom. I\'M SO EXCITED I had to do a page about it...

kits used:

- Rachel Young, "Shooting The Stars" alphabet

- Just Jaimee, "Ice Cream Painted Papers"

- CD Muckoski, "Rock On"

font Lucida Handwriting
    • staciahall
      Lovely title page! The class should be amazing, she's just so very inspiring!
    • cfile
      Christelle.. what a great page and YAY for your signing up. I know it will be amazing... CD is awesome. Have fun and I can't wait to see your pages showing the techniques!!
    • JenEm
      CD's class sounds amazing.  Good on you for signing up.  Love the way you have documented this.  Have fun! 
    • MrsPeel
      great LOVE CD!!!!!!!! love this...gorgeous and full of her style which I love....also, I just realized you are Welsh ? (or in Wales) love the north of Wales, love the Welsh, is my dream placxe to live :) (within the UK territory, ifr I was asked where I want to live I would choose the Seychelles or Fidji LOL amazing , gorgeous page!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    christelle
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: